DEPRESSED

I DONT FEEL PRETTY ANY MORE WHEN I WALK BY A MIRROR ALL I COULD SEE IT THAT HUGE BELLY I USED TO BE PRETTY AND BEFORE I GOT PREG I CARED ABOUT MY SELF NOW I JUST DONT CARE ALL MY FRIENDS STILL LOOK PRETTY AND I WAS THE ONE THAT GUYS HAD TO HAVE NOW NO GUYS WONT EVEN LOOK MY WAY. SOON AS THEY SEE MY BELLY THEY JUST TURN AWAY. LAST NIGHT I REALLY NOTICED HOW THINGS HAVE CHANGED BECAUSE ME AND MY BESTFRIEND WE WERE AT THE MALL AND SOME GUYS CAME UP TO US I WAS TURNED LOOKIN AT SOME JEAND AND WHEN THEY BOTH CAME OVER I TURNED A ROUND AND I GUESS FROM THE BACK I DIDNT LOOK PREG BUT AS SOON AS HE SEEN MY BELLY HE TRIED TO PLAY IT OFF LIKE HE WASNT TRYNNA COME OVER TO TALK TO ME AND LIKE HE WAS LOOKIN AT SOME JEANS FOOR HIS SISTER. I FELT BABD BECAUSE I KNEW MY BF FELT THE VIBE AND THE OTHER GUY JUST STARTED TO TALK TO MY BF. I FELT LIKE THE THIRD WHEEL BECASUE THE OTHER WALKED OFF. I CANT WIAT TO GET THIS BABY OUT AND GO BACK TO ME

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Just try to accept your body for what it is now. After you have the baby it's not going to go back to normal without a lot of exercising. Even then, it will still be different.
    Haidens_Mama

Answer by Haidens_Mama at 4:47 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Honestly, you have to accept your pregnant body as a beautiful house for your baby. I am sure you are glowing and many woman, who cannot have babies, would kill to have that baby bump. Try to accept that you are pregnant, you are showing, and soon you will have a beautiful baby to hold and the motivation to "push" will be that you want your body back in pre-baby shape after you give birth. Good luck and try to cheer up. So many celebrities are pregnant these days and they of course don't look like themselves normally but they look beautiful bc pregnancy is a beautiful thing! Cheer up :) best wishes.
    tinalloyd

Answer by tinalloyd at 4:51 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• You will only be pregnant for a short time ....after the baby comes your weight will return with diet and exercise and you will return to feeling like YOU again.

The time may go faster for you if you start a project or keep busy with activities. Maybe start a journal of your feelings and dreams.

You may wish to use this time to consider your options for the baby. You have some decisions to make.

Adoption is one of your choices. If you do not feel able or willing to take care of an infant, many good families would love to raise the baby. Explore open adoption, where you can select the adoptive parents and get updates on your babies progress. It is a loving choice.

Good luck to you and to your baby. Take it one day at a time!

hugs!

MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 4:54 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Well, are you trying to pick up guys while pregnant? it's really not the right time. You will get your body back but in the meantime, keep working out, taking care of yourself, eating properly and when you have the baby you'll bounce back. It'll be okay.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:56 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• pregnancy is the most beautiful thing EVER an guy who thinks other wise is an idiot. he probably walked away because he assumes you are taken because you are pregnant.. trust me honey ALL pregnant women are beautiful!!!!! and there is probably no other woman on this site who will disagree with me...
    brittanybell

Answer by brittanybell at 5:36 PM on Mar. 26, 2009