bath soap

I have always either bought dove or caress for my family. We have tried dial and lever 2000, but they did not work sell for us. I was thinking about irish spring but IDK. And something i never see (in our walmart atleast) is the brand shield. I remember it from when i was little. It was blue and white. Anyone still find it? What kind do you use?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:58 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love shower gel
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:05 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• We have everything you just mentioned lol , I personally like to use Dove or Caress.

Right now I use Dove Go Fresh Burst~ with nectarine and white ginger.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 5:05 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I use Dove for my face and we all use dial for our bodies. My mom used to buy Ivory for us years ago. Irish Spring is nice too.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 5:06 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I'm just looking for a different scent. I've used all the doves, and my favorite of them it the nutrium. My favorite caress is the one in the pink box (i think it is berry or something) but of course our rinky dink walmart doesn't carry anything except the origial one in the peach box.
    Anonymous

• We usually get Dial because it's cheap, but this past time I got Irish Spring, which is nice too. My mom has ALWAYS gotten Zest. That's all we had growing up. She said it was the only soap that didn't leave a bathtub ring :) I like Zest also, but I feel the quality has changed, maybe?
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 5:09 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I always use body washes. Bar soap dries out my skin.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:21 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I use Caress, Softsoap and St. Ives.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:22 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Kids suffer from eczema, so we only use Aveeno body wash. Haven't had any problems since we started it.
    Amber115

Answer by Amber115 at 5:44 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I love the pink Dove soap
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 6:45 PM on Mar. 26, 2009