Octo Mom on Dr Phil

What do you think about the whole thing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm seriously over it! I wish her and her babies the best, but i'm tired of hearing about it and all the judging that goes on behind it. It's her life let her live it.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 5:15 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I think the doctor who did the fertilization knowing she already had six kids should pay child support in addition to the mom being forced, by jail, if necessary or psychiatric counselling hardcore, to ante up and name the father. He too should be mandated to support. The mom needs psychiatric care I think.
    Anonymous

• Do we know if she had her tubes tied????? if not, they definetly should be.
    casd

Answer by casd at 5:09 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• i think its not my life and i along with you and everyone else shouldnt STICK their noses places they dont belong!
    Anonymous

• i think it's not mine or your business unless you want to help her...those babies did not ask to be here and shouldn't have to suffer because of her bad decisions they are inncocent and deserve a chance just like everyone else
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 5:20 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• anony413 14 children by a single mother birthing them all with rarely a job through it all is the business of the US. You are paying, along with the rest of the US, for that situation and many other situations of all kinds through out our country and the world. Our taxes go higher on different things, our refunds on taxes are less, all to help those of us who are less fortunate. More parents who have birthed or adopted or fostered know that no matter our income levels there is responsiblity. I bet there are more mothers in the U S with 4 to 8 children who've stopped themselves from further pregnancies than mothers in the U S with 8 to 14 or more birthed by them children where the mothers are looking to birth again. In other words, the Duggers I think are more uncommon than common. And the Duggars are working and have worked in jobs.
    Anonymous

• I think she's an idiot that is photographed WAAAAAAY too much shopping at places like MAC and BeBe to be asking for HELP.
    Anonymous

• casd she conceived all her babies via ivf so getting her tubes tied won't prevent her from having more babies.
    miriamz

Answer by miriamz at 5:25 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Unfortunately, the choices she has made in her life are affecting our lives since she is getting assistant from the state. That makes it my business. I for one am sick and tired of paying the way for those who choose to not be responsible for their own decisions. I do beleive that the doctors who did the fertilization should be held accountable. This lady could not financially take care of the 6 she had. I do beleive that this lady is unstable and anyone in their right mind knows that. Any doctor who would perform this type of a procedure is unethical and their license should be revoked.
    Anonymous

• She's gone crying to Daddy Phil again. This woman is crazy, but it really sounds like the AIW were there to make her feel uncomfortable, some even made threats that those babies would be prime targets for being kidnapped and put on the open market. I kick their butts out too.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 5:28 PM on Mar. 26, 2009