about my husband.. is this a bad sign??

he likes to watch porn and masturbate alot and more behind my back...
an is having less sex with me??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• And yet another problem porn post. Op, I really hope people take posts like yours seriously. Not that I'm trying to make your post a spectacle but there are a lot of women on this site that don't see the negative effects of porn until it becomes a problem in their relationships. I agree with all the advice given here. For all the posters saying they are having the same problem, message me privately because I can give you some things to show your husbands to show him the "real deal" on porn. It made all the difference in the world to my (ex porn using) hubby, who now despises porn.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 6:24 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Yes, it's a problem if your sex life is suffering especially. Talk to him about it and tell him how you feel. Are you turning him down for sex or is he just not offering anymore? Try coming onto him. Maybe he is tired of initiating sex. Either way, talk to him. He needs to know how you feel.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 5:18 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I would be checking in to that.
    Anonymous

• Yes, it is
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 5:20 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• you said '... and more behind my back..." I am in the same place as you. You need to get in to counseling and work out the 'and more behind' your back and then possibly bring the porn into the counseling. Don't let this go on. It doesn't get better or decrease. It will only stay the same and then worsen. You deserve better. Love yourself love your child.
    Anonymous

• What is the 'more behind your back'? There is a problem. I'd say not there isn't IF the sex between you 2 wasn't diminishing. When a man would rather look at porn, and take care of himself, there is definatly something wrong. I wouldn't say he is cheating, but there is something wrong with the relationship, and he doesn't feel the relationship is working.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 6:25 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I think it's a problem, porn is very addictive, and it's really bad if it's messing up YOUR sex life. Get rid of it. Tell him that it bothers you and tell him he has to stop,
    Anonymous

• yes
    hdb

Answer by hdb at 8:33 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Yep
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 11:13 PM on Mar. 26, 2009