What do you think of the name Bizy Books, LLC for a bookkeeping co.?

I'm starting my own bookkeeping service for small businesses (hence "Biz"y). Is the name just plain corny or will it fly?? Any other suggestions?? Thanks! :)

Erin418

Asked by Erin418 at 5:16 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Money & Work

• Bizy Books kinda sounds cutesy to me like a kids book store. I like it, but that is what came to mind when I heard it...like cute daisy/bumblebee chairs...not business/professional.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:22 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Ya, that's what someone else said too. I guess I need a better name!
    Erin418

Answer by Erin418 at 5:29 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• It is cute but in today's world, you want to keep one step ahead of the ever changing business world. I am a graphic designer and own a screen printing company. It is not just the name that is of great value but also an eye catching logo. So when you think of a company name try to visualize a logo to go with it. You want something that is easy to remember. You may also want to consider a name that will not have people wondering what the business is?????? Bizy Books, sound like it may be children's books. An example might be: Just in time (Bookkeeping Service) with a pocket watch logo or Bookkeeping Wizard with a litlle wizard guy logo etc. Best of luck. PM me sometime and liet me know how you made out. Best of luck to you
    dlb99

Answer by dlb99 at 7:23 PM on Mar. 26, 2009