Can we help out mother who always want to put other down cause they do not do the same.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:28 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• help out how
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 5:31 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Bitching bout other mothers I hate it so what they do not live there life like u so what move on
    Anonymous

• Make a little more sense and im sure youll get more feedback.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 5:35 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• get used to it...thats all i can say.....everyone has their own opinion.... like me... i hate how people post things like this anon... it seems cowardly to me... your complaining about you don't like but your hiding...(not starting drama, just telling you mo)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 5:35 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• But we know about the other mothers lives a bit because information is being shared and advice is being asked for. That's what gives responders the right to give comment and advice. Some times advice is what we want to hear and need to hear and other times advice is a really tough to listen to. but an original poster never has to take any advice. it's their choice.
    Anonymous

• Is this about Octomom firing the nurses?
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:39 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• America=Freedom of Speech. If you don't want someone to have an opinion of you, specifically? Don't self disclose your life on the world wide web. If you don't like the [generalized] opinions you are reading in the Political Q&A section of Cafemom, try something more light hearted.. May I suggest the "just for fun" section? :o) Others have the Freedom to speak, you have the choice on whether you want to read it and whether you are going to take it personally. jmo :o)
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 5:41 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• pardon me, suppose to read
    If you don't like the [generalized] opinions you are reading in the 9for example) Political Q&A section of Cafemom, try something more light hearted.. May I suggest STICKING with the more lighthearted sections like "just for fun"...

Typing while on bb while sitting at soccer practice.. think faster than my old fingers can type
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 5:52 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• huh?? i have to ask, how old are you??
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 5:58 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Anyone understanding any of this? Lol..
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 6:01 PM on Mar. 26, 2009