• In the Spotlight:

Are Jon and Kate on the verge of divorce? Experts say NO...BUT trouble is brewing...What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:39 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Entertainment

• Please fill me in on what's going on, I keep hearing that someone cheated.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 5:40 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• That big dramatic season finale was about Jon being upset about being recognized all the time.

I hate Kate Gosselin. That woman is SICK.
    SarahColbert

Answer by SarahColbert at 5:41 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Jon was spotted out at a bar taking pictures with girl college students.. it then turned into a rumor he cheated.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 5:42 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• LMAO.... PATHETIC SERIOUSLY
    Anonymous

• I hope they stick it out. That's alot of child support and custody issues if they seperate and divorce. Lol
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 5:45 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• gemini- on of their friends told people magazine he had always joked that he could never leave kate because he would say "can you imagine the amount of childsupport that would be?"

his best bet is to stick it out until the kids turn 18, then run for the hills. lmao.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 5:48 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• It's all a media circus it'll settle down
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 5:49 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• BEXi~ funny! :)
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 5:54 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I think everyone pretty much agrees that Kate is such a pain in the ass. No one seems to like her. Even if money wasn't an issue, that's a lot of kids. At least half of them would have daddy issues if they got divorced. They have grown up this far in the public eye, that's hard enough. I couldn't imagine...
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 6:57 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• who the hell is experts? im sorry btu the only people that can answer that is them .
    Anonymous