Do you treat your step children the same way you do your biological children ?

just wondering.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• uhh i dont have setep children but i would treat them the same, they would still be my children in a sense...why not?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 5:55 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• No. I make her do all my house work and ruin her dresses before she goes to prom.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 6:22 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• MY MIL WAS REMARRIED AND HER STEPDAUGHTER HAD A LIL BOY (2 NOW) AND SHE SAYS SHE FEELS DIFFERENT ABOUT HIM THEN SHE DOES HER SONS KID ...LIKE BECAUSE HE'S NOT HER BLOOD GRANDCHILD SHE TREATS HIM LIKE CRAP....WHICH IS SO WRONG!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 10:11 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• okay so point pretty much made. I am a step mom and I treat the kiddos the same exact way. But whenever I post a question about problems or whatever, everyone always says, he's not yours, you'll never be his mother, let dad take care of him and you take of yours... I was like, what?? Dad deals with the BM, but we make the decisions togethers as husband and wife and he talks to her. I feel like people are always dogging on the step mom when there role is just as important as the next.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:27 AM on Mar. 27, 2009