• In the Spotlight:

Hyster D &c, Dx scope and chromotubation??? And cervical cancer screening??? Someone help me please!!!

Any one have been through any of them?? I have to have all 3 on the 13th of April and I am terrified. I also had some abnormal cells found when I had my pap. i am literally terrified to death and need someone to put my mind at ease PLEASE HELP!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Health

• I would not worry about it, especially if you are ttc rather than having problems. It sounds more like they are ruling out possible causes of infertility rather than finding a problem. You'll be fine.
    Anonymous

• Well, on a good note, it doesn't sound like you will have much left to worry about after that.

(sorry, had to lighten that up for ya!)

Now, It sounds like they are doing it more for a "to be on the safe side" sort of thing. Abnormal cells doesn't mean that necessarily all needs to be done. Did you get a second opinion? Because with a hysterectomy being a major procedure, I think I would really recommend one.

The reason I recommend one is because not every Dr. recommends the same thing. If you have just one opinion, how can you weigh your options? I would strongly recommend you going to a Woman's Care Clinic at a larger city hospital for an eval. before I had anything done off one diagnosis.
    Anonymous

• The surgical procedurs are for endometriosis, to see if I have it cause everything else has failed and I am TTC. I have been trying for 4 years, and nothing, he wants to check for scar tissue and signs of endometriosis and to look at my ovaries tubes and all that and make sure there are no blockages. He is from a womens Care Clinic.
    Anonymous