pain when having sex

certain times when me and my partner are having sex
i will feel a sharp pain im not sure if its because im prego
are because how(sorry if this offens anyone) deep he's goin/big he is
do anyone this is an concern..
i have a appt next week i just wont to get you ladies advice 1st!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:57 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It depends on how far along you are, how rough it is, what kind of pain, etc.

If he is touching your cervix, you could get pain and possibly a little bleeding from that. Your cervix is very tender right now.
    If you are getting pain in your abdomen, it could just be from the orgasm, or the position you are in. Your uterus is pretty stretched out right now, so it won't take much to pull something.

If you notice that it happens during just one position, then don't do it anymore! And if you think he is going to deep, try you being on top so you can control how deep it is. Or lay side by side with him behind, it hinders how deep he can go.

Good Luck!
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 6:09 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• sometimes i get allmost a cramping pain on either left or right side during sex usually when the baby is putting pressure on my side my dr said it was normal i am 35 weeks
    imhavingaboy430

Answer by imhavingaboy430 at 6:09 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• his size, the angle and depth of the push can cause the pain. If it is only one and brief don't worry but if the pain hangs around get dressed and go to the hospital and have it checked out
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 6:29 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• been there done that. I had the same thing and my doc said it was totally normal
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 6:32 PM on Mar. 26, 2009