Why am I going to the bathroom so much? TMI.

I'm 36 weeks pregnant and I everytime I go to the bathroom, I have diareaa or I'm going poop. This is probably my 3rd bm since the day started and it isnt even dinner time yet. Anyone know whats causing this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:59 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i so agree i pooped alot in the last few days of pregnancy and the only time i puked then entire pregnancy was when i strated labor the body wants to be empty when the big moment arrives
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 7:08 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• i dont know... i have the same problem ... i dont have abowel movement everytime but atleast 2 or 3 times a day...
    1sttymmom409

Answer by 1sttymmom409 at 6:01 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• iv heard its your bodies way of getting ready for labor and delivery. its your bodies way of cleaning its self out. im sure its ok be glad your not constipated like me.
    Anonymous

• i agree wiht anon i heard its a sign of labor soon to come
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 6:29 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• lol i ahvent heard that but it would not surprise me im 35 weeks and 5 days and i have been doing the same thing . i kinda have a feeling im not to far from labor . hopefully it is a sign :)
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:56 PM on Mar. 26, 2009