does anyone know of a store in portland oregon where they have all things to fix morning sickness so i dont have to go from store to store?

dani263

Asked by dani263 at 6:12 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• A store that fixes morning sickness? lol is it a factory?
    Anonymous

• What do you mean "all things to fix morning sickness"? There are a number of things that you can try to help with the morning sickness, but nothing to really fix it or take it away. You can try anything with ginger in it...ginger snap cookies, ginger ale, ginger candy. At Motherhood, a maternity store (I don't know if they are up there), they carry something called Prego Pops. I have seen them at other maternity and baby stores too. They are awesome! I ate those all the time with my first baby. A couple of other things to try...*eat several small meals a day instead of larger 3 or 4 meals. *Have some saltines by your bed and munch on one or two before you get up in the morning, the nausea is usually worse on an empty stomach. Good luck, I hope the morning sickness passes soon!
    Anonymous

• Depends what all you want to try I suppose - Motherhood Maternity has the Preggo Pops and such, you can get Candied Ginger and Ginger Brews at Trader Joe's... Sparkling water/club soda you can get at just about any Freddy's/Safeway/WinCo and anywhere else.
    GermanMami

Answer by GermanMami at 6:19 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• babyrus... or google morning sickness cure
    1sttymmom409

Answer by 1sttymmom409 at 6:30 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Haha.. a cure to morning sickness.. Yea right, they make TOO much money on all the stuff that they sell to us preggo's that DOESN'T WORK!!!!

nothing helped with my first pregnancy.. sometimes candy helps with this pregnancy, or lets my vomit taste better atleast LOL
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 6:36 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• has nobody heard of promethazine or phenegran? your doc will prescribe you it for your morning sickness, they have rectal suppository (for if the vomiting is so extreme that you can't hold anything down through mouth) or they have the pills you take by mouth if you feel you can keep it down. it's not a pain medicine, it's an anti-histamine blocker and it also makes you a little sleepy bc i know for me with being sick i haven't gotten ANY sleep! i puke from 6-5 and now it's getting to be all day.
    ambercoloredawn

Answer by ambercoloredawn at 7:28 PM on Mar. 26, 2009