Masterbating post partum?

Do you have to wait the six weeks to have "alone time"?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:20 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I really don't know. That was the last thing on my mind after I had my son. I would just ask the doctor. I know women that have had sex within a couple of weeks of giving birth ( like 2 not the 6 that is recommended.) It may just depend on how you are feeling. If you are feeling ok down there, then go for it. You are the only one who knows your body.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:09 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Dont think I would do it the first week or so.. but clit stimulation is fine- though id be afraid on orgasm may hurt like a contraction lol.. but anything severe dont think anything will go wrong.
    Mainly the dr doesnt want anything going INTO the vagina.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 6:23 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• If you're going for penetration with something, you need to wait.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 6:23 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Why is this in just for fun? I'd think it would be in health. Anywho, you can't have sex right after birth because of the baby coming out. You have abrasions (for lack of a better word). So, clit stimulation will be ok. Just don't stick anything in, it WILL hurt.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 6:48 PM on Mar. 26, 2009