should i grow a beard???

my husband came up to me the other night and told me that he would find it attractive if i grew a beard. i am just wondering if i should. i always wanted one i think girls who have one are very attractive. also any ideas on how i go about that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• IT SOUNDS GROSS BUT TO EACH
    THEIR OWN.
    I WOULDNT ADVISE YOU GROWING
    A BEARD. HE PROBABLY WANTS YOU
    TO HAVE ONE SO THAT NO OTHER MAN
    WILL LOOK AT YOU.
    UNLESS BEARDED WOMEN ARE
    COMMON IN YOUR AREA.
    bronxcouture

Answer by bronxcouture at 6:48 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• tell your hubby to shave and glue it on lol

Anonymous

• I just about have one, moustache, too. I hate it. I'd give you mine if I could!
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 6:49 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• lol OP...hey whatever makes you happy :) lol
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 6:54 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Ladies, I need some......
    ideas on what to make for dinner?

Oh, you thought I was gonna say I need some sex.. get your mind out the gutta haha.

wow, if jmom was only that nice when responding to my question. Maybe I put her ass in check now she's being nice. lol
    Anonymous

• a beard! NOT SEXY.. I am calling bluff on this question..
    three-for-now

Answer by three-for-now at 8:50 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• don't do it!! Now that I'm getting old I have started to notice I'm getting chin whiskers. My husband actually tells me to go pluck them since I play with them.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:11 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• For a female to grow facial hair like a man, as in a full beard, you will need to see your physician for a prescription of male hormones. Be aware, though, that you will be referred to a psychiatrist first so that they can be sure of your intentions of your decision. If they find that you are of sound mind, as it is, then they will go ahead and prescribe those male hormones for you.
    Now, if you go through all that and you or your hubby decide that the beard isn't for you, then you will need to be sure to speak with your physician about going off the male hormones. Most medications that alter your hormones cannot be stopped suddenly - you must be weaned off of them. Then there is no guarantee that all the male hormones have left your body for good once you are off the meds.
    Best wishes on your decision.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:16 PM on Mar. 26, 2009