My newly fixed 4 year old female cat keeps peeing on my bed!How do i get her to stop??

my cat was fixed Sunday morning and was gome by Sunday around noon. She peed on my bed Sunday evening (soo frustrating) but i thought it was because of the anisteisha (sp sorry) so i didnt think anything of it. The next day she did it again! and now today she has peed on my bed again! I changed out her litter box. i just dont know what to do, how can i get her to stop peeing on my bed! Shes NEVER done this before. i have cleans the bed with expensive cat urine cleanser. AHHH im soooo frustrated.

KayleesMommie

Asked by KayleesMommie at 6:54 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Pets

• Maybe she has a UTI or something? You should probably take her to the vet. Hopefully it's not spite, I had a spiteful cat . . gggrrrrrrr.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:45 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I would definetly get her checked for a UTI thats exactly what my cat did when she had one. You could put tin foil on your bed while your not using it, I know it sounds crazy but cats hate walking on tin foil. Good Luck!
    Fairy_Wings

Answer by Fairy_Wings at 10:27 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Keep your bedroom door shut and see what happens... if you find that she still isnt peeing in her box than i recommend you put her in the bathroom with her box and keep her in there for a few days until she starts using the box again. This is what we do for the cats that come into our shelter that dont use the litter box... we have a room with a few cats in there that already use the litter and in the end they get the cat or cats to use the box. And cats can be very spiteful she may be mad about what has happened to her
    itsokmomshere

Answer by itsokmomshere at 1:04 PM on Mar. 27, 2009