If youre boyfriends company comes over and they go off and play cards in the other room and then they come out to where im at and my own so called boyfriend ignores me, do i have a right to be upset?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• yes
    beccare2000

Answer by beccare2000 at 7:14 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Sure. That's just plain rude and inconsiderate. Is he ignoring you on purpose to make a point or something? Or is he just having such a good time that he assumes you are part of the conversation and going ons without having to talk to you directly?
    Anonymous

• Yes
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 8:04 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Do you have the right to feel the way you do? Of course, you can't help feeling a certain way. Now, if you acted like a total b!t@h, then that may be wrong. But yeah, you should be upset.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 9:55 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• yes you do, thats so rude ...that boat would not float in my world ...amazing how men forget that when their friends are gone your still going to be there, i had this problem once with my df..i reminded him that first and foremost i am the person that he needs to impress and when they go home he's left with me and no one else but he could leave with them if he liked , he apologised and hasn't done it since
    dee778

Answer by dee778 at 1:18 PM on Mar. 27, 2009