my son is two and there isnt any kids around if anyone lives close to us moristown or newport tn maybe we could have a play date.

my sons name is conner hes very active andbut we just dont live by any kids and he hasnt been by any most of his life and he needs friends his age to play with so if anyone can help thank you. conners mommy kristin

mommy_of_one07

Asked by mommy_of_one07 at 7:08 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• HI- I live no where near you, but when I joined this site this summer, I did the same type of question & post in a group that made sense, and no one was intrested for my then 5 yr old. so much for mother unity. anyways- you should look in your local paper for activities at the library and here some times they have activities at the local mall during school vacations. like magic shows and reptile shows. even though your child is younger, it will still be fun and you might see another mom there that you can strike up a conversation. when my oldest was that age, I went to the mall alot to kill time and once a blue moon I met another mom and set up another day to meet again. Good luck!!
    Kerinmomof2

Answer by Kerinmomof2 at 7:31 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Try www.meetup.com or yahoo's groups section.
    Another place to try is to join a Mom's organization like www.MomsClub.org or www.MOPS.org.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 8:11 PM on Mar. 26, 2009