this is my first baby and I am scared??

I am 22 and this is my first baby and I am due in july and I am going to be a single mother cause my boyfriend left me for a other girl... and he said he will always be there for me and the baby and I believe him but, then I don't I know he will always be there for the baby but, his new girlfriend is a problem...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Don't concern yourself with the girlfriend. Spend your energy on keeping yourself healthy and peaceful. Then spend energy on your new baby. If he is a noble man, he will do the right thing for the child. If not, enter the court system for financial support. Spend most of your thoughts on yourself and your baby.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 7:33 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Everyone is scared with every pregnancy. At this point it sounds like you've made the decision to have and keep the baby regardless of whether or not he's in the child's life. I really hope you have a strong support system (family or friends) to help you and support you through the pregnancy and raising your child. The choice to be his the child's life is his and his alone and nothing and no one will stop him from "being there" if he wants to be. It is hard but you can raise the baby without him. Keep your head up and try to find other moms who have or are going through the same thing.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 7:33 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Girl just do what you need to do, take care of your child and yourself and dont worry about all that other stuff, thats why we are here :) to help you through everything, are you working, stable and all that grown up stuff :), you will be fine, just make sure you do put your child on support, the baby is entitled that though, even when we know we can do it on our own, you can save that money for college or whatever if you dont need it right now.
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 11:09 PM on Mar. 26, 2009