Do yoiu think its bad for your MIL to be talking bad about her own son to her sisters and family from out of town?

I think its messed up and whats worse is that my DH's aunt asked him on myspace if its true, he told her it wasn't because it wasn't his mother was just making stuff up because my DH had made a police report about her stealing his identity so now shes pissed and is inventing all these lies. My hubby told my aunt that hes mother loves being the victim and talking crap about everybody, she even said about her own sister that she loves her dogs more than her own kids, so my hubby just told his aunt "look whenever she tells u something again just tell her "thats between you and him I don't need to know about any of your problems" if she was mature enough she would of said that to her, but obviously she loves gossip like her. I guess we're a very interesting subject for her to talk about and shes got nothing else to do, no life, how sad and shes already 50 years old!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• if she really wants to talk about something she should say that she loves stealing identities!
    Anonymous

• God no Girl. It's a life story for my mom's family. With 12 kids in the family, trust me YOU ARE going to be talked about. Be it bad or good.. It's just the way of a large family.

Sit back and enjoy. It's kind of fun to hear about what you've done before you actually do it!

LOL!
    Anonymous

• last anon, she doesn't have 12 children, she has 3, lol.
    Anonymous