Are you a blunt, tell it like

it is kind of person?

I have been told that I have a strong personality. What about you?

geminisummerz

Asked by geminisummerz at 7:42 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am an honest person. I don't like to patronize or bullshit people because I think people deserve better. Occasionally, I'll come across people that don't want an honest opinion and get offended when I end up telling them exactly what it was that they weren't trying to hear. It's always us honest, straight-forward people that get in trouble for that lol. Well, I'll say that it shouldn't be! If you don't want an honest answer DON'T ask. If you want someone to lie to boost your ego, let them know that first! I hate playing mind games and wish people could just be real with each other.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 8:21 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• yes i consider myself one... i say what i feel, no matter what people think or say.... i believe myself to be real :)....thats the best personality you can have :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 7:43 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Yes and No. I am that way with giving advice, but unfortunately, I don't always heed my own advice!
    Anonymous

• "Strong personality"? Um...yeah, that would be one way to put it....MILDLY. rofl
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 7:44 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Yes. And also very sarcastic so a lot of people take me the wrong way. Oh well, gotta be me!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 7:45 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Oh yeah, very up front and tell it like it is!

Borderline b@#$%...but at least you never have to wonder what I'm about! LOL
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 7:53 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I try to be diplomatic, but I always give my honest opinion.
    sw33t_blond3

Answer by sw33t_blond3 at 8:04 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• i try to speak the truth IN LOVE, but i do speak the truth....one way or another.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 8:26 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• My husband and I were talking about this earlier in the week! I walk in my truth and speak the truth. However, it has taken me a long time to learn that everything CAN be said in a way that's heard and respectful. (Though many times, I might need a minute to gather myself.) Since I was about 3, my mother has always told people: "If you don't want the truth, don't ask her." And, I'm someone who people feel strongly about... They either LOVE me or avoid me. Life is too short to wade in bullcrap but pretend it's a garden.
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 8:38 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I tell it like it is that is why I never post anon.
    three-for-now

Answer by three-for-now at 8:47 PM on Mar. 26, 2009