Have any of you gotten pregnant while he was wearing a condom? What do you think the likelihood of that happening is?

Just curious how common it actually is that condoms don't work, in the real world and not just percentages. Thanks!

preggoandfat

Asked by preggoandfat at 7:52 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He wore a condom, it didn't break, it didn't come off, it was used properly......the result is now two years.

TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:27 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Baby number two and three were concieved with a condom. The first time it broke, the second time I don't know what happened.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 8:02 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• i poke holes in my condoms...jk..lol.. i have problems with birth control pills but not condoms
    Anonymous

• just look at it like this...as long as your having sex, condom or not, you'll eventually get pregnant!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 8:03 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I work with someone who was supposedly using a diaphram and a condom and still got pregnant
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 8:10 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I was on the pill and he wore a condom...we now have a two year old. =)
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 8:18 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• If a condom is used properly and doesn't break it is highly unlikely that you'll get pregnant.
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 8:19 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I was married for over 13 years. We used nothing but condoms during the entire time. I have two children and both were planned and on purpose.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 8:43 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Condoms have an effective rate of like 89%. They break, can have tiny holes that you can't see, slip off, you could be allergic to them. The only way to not get pregnant is to not have sex at all.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:01 PM on Mar. 26, 2009