Where are you going?

When you go on vacation this summer. If gas stays low, we are going to the beach.

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 8:10 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• to the beach (prob. Myrtle) and maybe Florida
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 8:32 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• In june we fly to Florida to spend a few weeks at the time share in West Palm Beach...but the big one is coming in November when we will be spending 5 weeks in Australia and New Zealand. My husband is a Kiwi so we will be visiting his old stomping ground, his old mates and relatives, as well as a 7 day cruise
    wyldreams

Answer by wyldreams at 8:13 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• not sure, depending on the days of leave the hubs has and our money we are thinking of going back home to visit our familes...but we are also thinking about us two taking a cruise...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 8:34 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• St. Thomas in April, DC in June (with the girls), and possibly South Carolina in July for a family reunion.
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 8:54 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Nowhere. I will be in school, no vaca for me. It's been so long since I had a vaca that I don't even know what one would be like. Someday, maybe I will get a vacation.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:59 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I wish we could afford a trip to the Luray Caverns. They are towards the western part of Virginia - we live in the northern part near DC.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:05 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• We're leaving tomrrow for a trip to the lake!!! I"m so excited. Hubby is in a fishing touranment and I pray he wins!!! Could really use the $1000.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 2:51 AM on Mar. 27, 2009