is it normal for your baby bump to hurt?

lke the lump itself, any pressure I put on it, even poking at it, the dog jumping up, it hurts the bump, not internal pain, but external pain, and internal discomfort and pressure, I am 19 weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Mine hurts too. If the bump is hard, I poke at it, and it hurts. Pretty sure its normal. Dont poke it :)
    Anonymous

• I'm 18 weeks and my little bump is sore, but I think it is from all of your muscles stretching to accomodate your growing belly. It doesn't hurt when I touch it though, maybe its something you should ask your doctor
    madelines_mom

Answer by madelines_mom at 9:00 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• It hurts because the muscles in your stomach have to stretch and your skin is stretching which causes the soreness. I had the same problem during my pregnancy and I asked my doctor. He said it was completly normal =)
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 11:08 PM on Mar. 26, 2009