Does anyone love being pregnant? i mean after you have a baby you miss the feeling having the baby inside and makes you want to be pregnant again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG YES!!! I didn't think I was the only one but I thought I must be nuts! I had my daughter last January and when she was about 5-6 months old I started feeling like I wanted another one. I am planning on waiting about 3 more years but I constantly have that feeling!
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 8:34 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Yup, both times. I want one more anyway. I am only 20, but for some reason I feel like if I dont get pregnant with in the next year, that I wont have another one.
    clovismommy25

Answer by clovismommy25 at 8:41 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I LOVED being pregnant!! I miss it, but after 3 kids... I decided it was time to shut down the baby factory lol.
    SahmTam

Answer by SahmTam at 8:43 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I miss being pregnant its such a wonderful thing i would of been 16 weeks by now but i had a belighted ovum so hopefully soon i'll get blessed again my son is goning to be 2 years old soon and he needs a sibling to play with ;-)
    proud_mum_mum

Answer by proud_mum_mum at 8:44 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• HECK YES!!!! i love having a baby bump it looks soo cute and my husbands finds me more hott pregnant i dont know why lol but i do miss the baby kicking inside .. you want the baby and later on you want them back in
    Anonymous

• I do miss being pregnant and the bond you share with your unborn baby that continues to grow after birth. :)
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 8:49 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I wish i could be prego again but my hubby doesnt want another baby its been 5 years since i had a baby i do miss it
    Anonymous

• Yes!! It is the best feeling ever. Me and my DH are going to start trying for baby #2 soon and I am sooo excited. It will probably be our last so I am going to try to savor every moment that I am carrying the baby!!
    mazonmom

Answer by mazonmom at 9:10 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• of course! that's why we're on baby #4 in 5 years! LOL.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 9:11 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Here I am, my oldest is almost twenty-one and I still miss being pregnant. I loved each pregnancy and think it is the most beautiful miracle that humanity has been graced with! Praise the Lord for allowing us the honor:-)
    lilhoney

Answer by lilhoney at 10:05 PM on Mar. 26, 2009