I need a honest answer to this question. My period already came for the month and I'm noticing some blood when I use the bathroom. could this mean that I could be pregnant???

Could I possibly be pregnant?

LadyL31786

Asked by LadyL31786 at 8:34 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in General Parenting

• It could mean that. Usually it would be implantation bleeding, but if your bleeding a lot I would talk to your doctor. I would wait a couple days maybe a week or even two and take a test.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 8:38 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• You could have two periods in a month i did.. but who knows maybe depends are you bledding like your period? if so its another period..
    Anonymous

• oh great another pregnany question!!.. Sorry hun we can't tell you this, but yes you may be, no you may not.. just wait and see. Good luck :)
    three-for-now

Answer by three-for-now at 8:39 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• You could have a bladder or urinary tract infection, you could be pregnant, it could be nothing, it could be breakthrough bleeding, Go to the doctor and find out.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:45 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• GO BUY A PREGNANCY TEST!
    Anonymous