Cedar Hill Baby Dies in....

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/Cedar_Hill_Baby_Dies_in_Car

How do you DO this? I have seen the babies left in the car while the parent goes to work. But NEVER at home! How do you NOT notice your baby is NOT there all night! There must be more to this story!

The baby was 7 months old and left in the car overnight. The temp in TX was 50 degrees that night.

Her other kids were taken and she is in jail. But NOT charged with murder. "Police arrested Wilson and charged her for injury to a child." Do you think this is all she should be charged with?

momof030404

Asked by momof030404 at 8:54 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• She should be charged with murder. How do you not notice your 7 month old isn't in the house. If not capitol murder...at lease gross negligent homicide...2nd degree murder...something more than injury to a child. Hopefully once the police investigation is complete (which i assume it's not yet), there will be more charges.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 9:04 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• that is a sorry a@# excuse for a human. forgetting your kid (which you carried in your stomach for nine months & put your body through h3ll for) should be like forgettin to put clothes on. its something you have to do and its a habit. shouldnt takin care of your child be the same way!! my gosh people ths is nonsense. they should be put in the electric chair after being beat severaly!!!!
    sfewell09

Answer by sfewell09 at 9:08 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I don't understand how you can leave your child in a car at all unattended. I think she should be charged with murder, because quite honestly, how can you realize your baby is not in the house?
    happymom0724

Answer by happymom0724 at 9:10 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• i don't get it either. how would you not know? was she on drugs?

the other part i don't get though....50 degrees? can you really die when it's 50 degrees?
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 9:18 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I live in the country with no neighbors so I will admit I do leave my baby in the car if he falls asleep but only while I carry groceries in or if its nice out and I sit outside until he wakes up no way in a million years would I ever not notice my child was not inside with me she sounds like a crack pot did they check for drugs
    aidensmom570

Answer by aidensmom570 at 9:22 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• wow... thats sad.... that woman deserves to be charged with murder... how in the he*l can you "forget" your 7 month old in the car?? on pain medicine or not... i wouldn't have went to the front door without the baby in my hands.... and not only did she basically murder that baby, she put the other 2 at risk by taking pain medicine and drinking and driving...wow...

that poor baby...probably scared and screaming out.... how did it die? is 50 degrees really that cold?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 9:24 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• bad

BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 9:37 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• WHAT? THAT IS COMPLETELY BS. SHE SHOULD DEFENTLEY BE CHARGED WITH MURDER. YOU CANT JUST FORGET. THERE IS NO WAY. UGK THAT MAKES MY STOMACH TURN.
    beachbabewdj08

Answer by beachbabewdj08 at 9:44 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• HOW THE FREAKING HELL DO YOU FORGET YOU BABY LEFT IN THE CAR 10 MINUTES, MUCH LESS OVERNIGHT???
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 10:07 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Idk wow just some guesses ...drugs...shes mentally off....or negligent possibly thought she'd leave the baby to sleep and then went inside and fell asleep herself...dunno
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:15 PM on Mar. 26, 2009