Lower back pain amongst other pains

Have had a headache for three days, what could be heartburn, lower back cramping/pain. Abdominal pain. I was given medicine for nausea and stuff for a bladder infection, plus some iron pills. The nausea medicine makes me sleep, which I cant do because I have a toddler plus several other kids I have to watch. I've taken medicine for the headache, but it wont go away. I'm also burning up, sweating. I have the fan on, air..Everyone else is cold. I'm 28 weeks pregnant. Hot showers or heating pads dont work for the back cramping and make me hotter. I'm suppose to go back to the doctor tomorrow. But the back pain has been continuous as well as everything else. I dont know if I should go to ER and see if they can tell me what is wrong, or wait it out and stay uncomfortable. I may not be able to go to doctor tomorrow. Suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i personally am a hypercondriact so i would go to er. i have been going through that and im in early labor. im 35 wks though so at least call the l&d department at hospital and talk to them
    sfewell09

Answer by sfewell09 at 9:01 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I've also had early labor problems with my 1st pregnancy as well as this one. The doctor I saw yesterday said something about me having preterm labor . She wasnt my usual doctor, and didnt really do much for me.
    -O.P.
    Anonymous

• If you're concerned about preterm labor by all means go to the ER and have it ruled out especially since you have a history of preterm labor.
    AudreyJ

Answer by AudreyJ at 10:19 PM on Mar. 26, 2009