what would you do if your sister asked your husband for money, behind your back??

My sister is always in a tight bind. she is married for over 25 years. They always buying things they can't afford, then borrow money, and got a history of not paying it back what they owe. Should I call her and give her a piece of my mind, or let it go. My husband says'' that he is not going to call her back, he's not getting into that stuff! what would you do, she also told him not to tell me, I was sitting next to him in the car. we had just got out of church. We don't have a relationship like her and her husband do, hiding things from each other, Ithink it's wrong for her to ask him for money behind my back, then tell him not to tell me, what do you think??

mamababydoll122

Asked by mamababydoll122 at 8:54 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• First, I would praise my husband for how he handled it and for telling me. Second, I would tell her that you and your husband don't keep secrets and you are both in agreement that you and he will never lend her money, so not to ask again. Third, tell her exactly how you feel about her trying to go behind your back.
    tripsmom1

Answer by tripsmom1 at 9:10 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I would be what the hell are you aking him for money ? tell her to stop spending money and maybe she would have some but i know ill be pissed if my sister asked my man behind my back
    Anonymous

• It is absolutely wrong for her to do this. I would talk with her about it and politely ask her not to do it again.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 9:01 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I'd call her and tell her that you were sitting right next to him when she called, asked for money, and asked that he didn't tell you. What the heck is wrong with her? Honestly, I'd humiliate her. She had no business asking him for money, and then asking him to not tell her. Good for your hubby!!
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 9:46 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Go to her together and tell her that you don't keep secrets from one another and that further requests for money should be made to both of you at the same time. I would then talk to him and agree on limits of what to give her. She's taking advantage of him.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:58 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I'd slap her silly.........................
    Anonymous