whats some signs of early labor? and how long after startin to dilate does it take?

i have had diahera, braxton hicks contractions,cramps W/ back pain, wierd spells of energy then no energy. going through nesting bad!! like a cleanin lady on speed.lol what else happens? im 35 weeks now and just curious what im in for. i have dilated 1/2 cm. how lond does it take to dilate more one wk 2 wks or what. i am a first timer!! so i dnt know jack squat about whats going on or whats about to happen

sfewell09

Asked by sfewell09 at 8:56 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think it varies for every woman I never got braxton hicks or if I did I didn't know it I didn't even dilate til I was in labor even then it took a long when I was first checked I was like 1 1/2 to 2 and then it took 30 more hours to get to ten!
    MrsDeputy

Answer by MrsDeputy at 9:02 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• It can take hours or weeks. I was dilated a 1/2 cm at 30 weeks and I delivered on my due date. Good luck.
    happymom0724

Answer by happymom0724 at 9:06 PM on Mar. 26, 2009