Idol?

Anyone watch American Idol tonight....thoughts on Michael being sent home?

Personally....I was pretty shocked Matt was in the bottom three...then to be in the bottom two...crazzzzy.

I believe Megan should have been sent home I thought Michael did ok.

jdbrown21

Asked by jdbrown21 at 9:17 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Entertainment

• I'm watching. I don't mind Michael going home. I love Matt. Don't care for Megan at all.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:19 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I can't believe Matt was in the bottom 2, I thought he did great. I personally did not like Megan's preformance. Her voice is way to weird for me!
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 9:32 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I think Michael's performance tonight was better than last night. I didn't see Matt's performance last night. Must've been out of the room or something. JMO, but Adam BLEW THEM AWAY last night! I would not be surprised AT ALL if he becomes the NEXT AMERICAN IDOL!! He is AWESOME!!!
    etexmom

Answer by etexmom at 10:01 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Yeah Adam did a great job....Matt's performance was also one of the best last night...I do agree Michael's performance tonight was better than last nights. *shrugs* I just think Megan got real lucky this week real lucky.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 10:03 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I totally agree with you.
    Anonymous

• I wasn't surprised, they have Megan on votefortheworst.com;
    I really like Matt, but if he got the lowest votes, I don't think they would save him because I don't think he could win. Adam and Gokey are too good.

How about Stevie Wonder's shout out to Obama, "I love you Barack Obama" that was hilarious!
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 2:38 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Megan is just awful ....yeah I am still pulling for Matt....but Danny and Adam are def the two to be looking out for. Hands down Allison is better than Lil Rounds....but Lil Rounds does have a killer voice.

How about Smokey and Joss's performance....loved Stevie Wonders performance =]
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 2:55 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I thought that was his best perforamnce ever on wed. night.. Im shocked.. I just dont like the one with the teeth that is to small for his mouth.. (you know not the blind guy but the other one that was in the bottom three)
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 9:36 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I like Megan. Not enough to want her to win it all, but I think she's interesting and unique. I do find her likeable, which I do not find Adam (who is also interesting and unique).

Yeah...I wasn't sad to see Michael go. Matt's ok. Kris has no personality. I personally don't like Scott, but I can see why everyone else does. I love Anoop, but I know I'm alone in that. lol

I think the guys are going to come down to Danny and Adam (go Danny!) and the chicks are going to come down to Lil and Allison, both of whom have amazing voices and are chock-full of likeable personality.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 7:00 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Anoop has some skills I'll give him that now Kris...should have been out weeks ago....Megan is unique...but needs to go. =]

I'm still waiting for Scott to shine...
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 9:35 PM on Mar. 27, 2009