Is it normal to have so much discharge?

Recently i noticed that i have discharge on like a daily basis; I have to change my undies like 2 times a day. I just wonder if it is normal. It is so gross. It's weird, it's like ... well, i'm not trying to gross you out but, it is kinda like a big gooey lugi.

Mommys22008

Asked by Mommys22008 at 9:21 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• "Normal" ? I guess we'll just have to see what the majority response is from women, right? What is normal for one can be abnormal for another. So, for me, it is not normal. I am almost 9 weeks pregnant and I have not had ANY discharge. I don't know whether it's a factor, but I shower and bathe daily (gotta keep it EXTRA clean!). Do you wear cotton or silk underwear? Tight or loose jeans? A lot of things can factor in whether or not you have discharge! Did you normally have it before/during/after your period?
    ambercoloredawn

Answer by ambercoloredawn at 9:30 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• well im 31 weeks and yea i get alot, i wear a panty liner to keep it dry down there.
    Anonymous

• panty liners, baby!!!!! lol. totally normal for me and this is prego #4.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 10:17 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Panty liners are a life saver!! It is completly normal. I started wearing panty liners at about 5 or 6 monthes because I was tired of changing my undies so much.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 11:04 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I agree..Normal. Panty liners do the trick. lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Mar. 27, 2009