Fenugreek and Gas

Has anyone had gassiness when taking fenugreek? If so, did you also notice a fussy baby while taking this stuff and breastfeeding? My little one has been soo fussy and having trouble sleeping the whole time i've been taking this stuff. It's actually hard for me to tell if it's the fenugreek or if she's is just fussy altogether because she's a baby.

Orchid7

Asked by Orchid7 at 9:32 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Ok so I had no idea what this stuff was so I googled it and they have a website that will tell you anything you would like to know... It does say it may cause some tummy troubles but nothing about a fussy baby. She may just be fussy.

http://www.breastfeeding.com/all_about/fenugreek/all_about_fenugreek_side_effects.html
    TristansMommy16

Answer by TristansMommy16 at 10:28 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I used fenugreek and know lots of moms who did as well. No one or studies have shown this as a side effect. It's probably something else.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 10:33 PM on Mar. 26, 2009