im the person who asked about the plan b last night....?

so i havent taken it and dont think i will now thats its going to be almost 2 days after having un protected sex...so what are my chances of getting pg without me taking plan b??? i have a 1 month old baby...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• don't have unprotected sex if you dont want to get pregnant. i'm not trying to be mean, but you know how it happens.
    Anonymous

• birth control is AMAZING. it seems like women these days forget about that. you'll never have to worry about being prego until you're ready. Plus, you'll have regular periods! Win-win.
    Anonymous

• Are you breastfeeding?
    Anonymous

• breast feeding is not birth control!!!

that said, if you think you're pregnant get a test. no one here can tell you if you're pregnant or not.
    AudreyJ

Answer by AudreyJ at 10:10 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• i didn't see the original post, but be assured that the "plan b" is an abortion pill.

true, breastfeeding is NOT birth control, but for many women it postpones regular cycles for months. so in some cases, i would argue that it works rather well.

what are your chances? well, 50/50, i imagine. lol. if you ARE pregnant though, let me just tell you that having close kids (and i mean really close) is an absolute joy!

ok, there's my two cents. :)
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 10:16 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• The plan B pill is not the abortion pill, it will NOT work if your already pregnant so I would say go ahead and take it if you want to, but don't fart around about it because your kind of running out of time.
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 10:42 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• if it's not an abortion pill, then why would they even make it available as "emergency contraception"?
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 11:21 PM on Mar. 26, 2009