Why do we argue all the time?

It feels like since Ive become pregnant all that my fiance' and I do is argue.. Im so sick of it I wanna leave but not really. I dont know what to do. I would rather talk and work things out but when I try to we can never get anywhere bt back to square 1. I dont kno if its because Im pregnant or because we dont need to be together. 9 months is a long time to stick around and find out. Sometimes I feel as tho if I wasnt pregnant that I could just pick up and leave and i wouldn have any ties....I love my unborn child but going thru this with him I dont!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I went through the exact same thing. Probably about the time I found out I was pregnant we would fight and argue over everything no matter how small or big. I would hang in there if you really love him. My fiancee and I have been together now for almost 7 years. It will get better, it might get harder at first but if you want to make it work, I would just hang in there and keep trying to communicate. Good Luck!
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 9:46 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I think that all people do this! My hubby and i fight all the time i only have 2 weeks to go so ill let you know if it gets better. i think half of it is im a mean preggo and hes feeling sorry because he dosent get as much attention and hes craving some loving. Dont worry your not crazy... i usually leave the house for a couple hours and he will get a hold of me with some loving words....all my friends went through it too.
    stylinmomma88

Answer by stylinmomma88 at 9:50 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Oh, i completely understand!! Hormones affect women's bodies differently. I'm only in the 2nd month of my pregnancy and my hormones make me feel crazy sometimes!! My boyfriend definately does not help that. But we both know we are perfect for each other, sometimes it's just that we're too alike and he's just now getting used to me being pregnant since this is our first baby! So, if you really love him (and he has to love you, too remember it takes two to tango so maybe you should talk to him about) then i would stick it out if you are both up to it. My mom told me when i first got pregnant, that it's going to take two people that are willing to do anything to make it work (as long as you are happy!) so you can do it! But if you honestly feel as if you would be OKAY without him, then you should def leave, bc you are your own person! Love is about being with someone you can't be without, not sumone you'd be A okay without =)
    Anonymous

• Well, i know just how you feel girl. Sometimes when i argue with my boyfriend i don't know if it is cause i'm just really pregnant and grumpy, or if it really is something to argue about. But i've began to realize that alot of the stuff he does to make me mad really is all him. lol. I guess i feel like if he knew what i was going through maybe he might be more considerate of me. like for instance he never get's our daughter off the car, i always carry her even though i am 8m prego. He doesn't help around the house, or open doors for me. But at the same time i don't want to leave either cause this will be my second child from him and i really want my kids to have their father. But he is just not the kind of father i ever imagined i would be with. I always thought i'd be with someone more... charming. In my opinion there is some one out there for everyone. But you'll never know untill you let him go.
    Mommys22008

Answer by Mommys22008 at 9:53 PM on Mar. 26, 2009