WILL you people PLEASE go reread the gay/god punishment question to see there is a bigger issue where a man is purposefully spreading this disease to unknowing people????

Instead of attacking the OP.

Thank you.

Praying

Asked by Praying at 9:53 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I DID AND ITS TERRIBLE HE NEEDS HELP. BIG TIME.
    beachbabewdj08

Answer by beachbabewdj08 at 9:57 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I'm not trying to attack the OP- and hell yeah there is a bigger issue there, knowingly spreading AIDS can be tried as assault/attempted murder/murder- and has been in my province, when a man knowing infected several women with HIV by knowingly having unprotected sex. The larger 'sin' here is murder- not homosexuality!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 10:01 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I AGREE THAT HE NEEDS HELP. ITS SICK WHAT HE IS DOING..... however i was answering the question that the op asked which was if aids was a punishment from God and its not!

momofone072506

Answer by momofone072506 at 10:02 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I absolutely agree Freela ~ The larger 'sin' here is murder- not homosexuality!
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 10:16 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I agree with mistynights and Freela. Being gay is not a sin nor is AIDS a punishment. But murder is murder.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:19 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Instead of attacking the OP.

The OP is willingly aiding and abetting a murderer.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:24 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Exactly and why in the name of all that is good are you defending that OP
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:28 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• You should pm her and encourage her to report it. Not try and stick up for her when she knows of someone that is hurting others on purpose
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:29 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Not and pwn

I did encourage her to report it and than reconfirmed she needed to report it or she was guilty too before even posting this question.

I'm not so much defending her actions, people really have no moral compas and now that she has her answer she better get her ass to the police station. I am however, annoyed that people were FOCUSING on the homosexuality instead of me being the only person SCREAMING she needs to report the homocidal actions of a vengeful angry godless man.
    Praying

Answer by Praying at 10:42 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• A sin is a sin, is a sin. One is not greater than another.
    Anonymous