• In the Spotlight:

Is it Normal..???

I'm wondering if my bf and I are normal for having a high sex drive when it comes to the idea of me becoming pregnant. I know that emotionally I'm not ready to have another baby after losing one almost 3 months ago. But its like we're 17 again and can't wait to jump in each others pants. LOL... He's 23 and I'm 21, we're also looking into becoming foster caregivers because we both came from broken homes and we feel like we know a little bit of what they could be going through. IDK maybe I'm just over-reacting.

OhSara87

Asked by OhSara87 at 9:54 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• probably a hormonal surge on the part of one of you and the other one senses the high level of "need" and reacts. It rocks! go for it and enjoy it. yes it's normal.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:56 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• You will have to get married before you can be considered as Foster parents.
    Anonymous