DO you know how......

I want to make a sexy video for my DH so that MAYBE he'll quit watching porn. He likes those ass jiggling videos, but I can't jiggle my ass!!! I look so stupid when I try in the mirror, any tips?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes, I have a tip. Get a life.
    Anonymous

• Screw you. Thanks for the help, just trying to fix my marriage.
    Anonymous

• I just don't understand why people can't answer a question without being so damn disrespectful! We are adults here. If you don't like the question move on.

OP, maybe try to google some things on the Internet? I really don't know what else to say, sorry.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 10:06 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• It's not about if you can jiggle well it's about the fact that you did it and did it for him. My ass is not the tight ass of a young babe but my guy goes nuts when I pretend to know what I'm doing and dance naked -butt and jiggle in front of him! I think it is funny but he loves it. Just have fun. He'll appreciate it.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:06 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• LOL. Sorry-- your post made me laugh. To jiggle your rear, you bend your knees-- it's not about actually shaking the booty. It's about bouncing those knees to make the booty jiggle. Stand on your toes, and pump your knees really fast-- just taking the heels off the floor, alternating between the feet.

Let us know how you do!

Oh-- and you might want to make sure whatever medium you use isn't digital so that you don't run the risk of accidentally sending yourself all over the internet. You dont' want to be the next big thing on YouTube!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 10:08 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Make one together.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 10:08 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Make the video and then watch it yourself first. Then you have a chance to erase and record again if you don't like it. Also watching the video lets you see what looks sexy and what doesn't. A great A$$ giggling trick is to bend over and wag you butt from side to side just letting the meat move. If you don't have much meat then wear satin or silk material on that area. Good luck and have fun!
    Anonymous

• wow she was really rude. Sorry she is acting like that, maybe she should shake her ass a little and get some.

Anyway, you can just shake your butt really fast and it will jiggle. My DH likes it both side to side and up and down. lol. I can jiggle it like other women do either.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 10:09 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I am really sorry that you have to go through this. I am also sorry to tell you that it isn't going to work. Not for long anyway. Porn is a real addiction and he needs help.
    Anonymous

• oh geesh not everyone who watches porn is addicted.. I watch it and I am not addicted!

I have no idea how to do it either but would love to learn to do it LOL
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 10:23 PM on Mar. 26, 2009