Is it all about sex, when dealing with a sugar-daddy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• For them yes!
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:02 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• IDK I don't believe in sugar daddys. Find a man and love only him
    3galsmomma

Answer by 3galsmomma at 10:02 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• no, some want the attention a w won't give him and he's willing to pay for your time and attention ...ok and the sex.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:04 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Sex and Money HONEY
    Anonymous

• My guess would be yes, but I do not really know. I have never had the nerve to go through with something like that. I guess it could be the intimacy and closeness from being together that they may not have the self confidence to obtain otherwise.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 10:07 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• umm yea my ex was with a sugar mama who was 37 n hes 24 and yea he got a TON of nice stuff and yea its all about sex.
    Anonymous

• The sex.. yes. But it's also about self confidence, closeness, not being judged etc. For instance,if he has a wife or girlfriend at home, who calls him on all his stupid mistakes, or makes him feel small or unappreciated, or doesn't satisfy him sexually,maybe she's unwilling to try new things... sometimes it seems easier to find a 'safe person' to play out that part of their lives. They satisfy their need to feel important or loved unconditionally, they have sex when they want, they aren't walking into a war zone, or dealing with everyday relationship problems (You didn't take the garbage out, this bill is going to be late,your mother said this to me, the kid's teacher called, etc). I think it's their way of satisfying a need for an uncomplicated life,and they're willing to pay for it..for some it's money,some it's drugs or parties etc. Women cheat for "love" men almost always cheat with someone that makes THEM feel important.
    s.teph

Answer by s.teph at 10:30 PM on Mar. 26, 2009