is it possible?

Is it possible to break your water early by having intercourse? I mean early as in 3 months pregnant early, I'd like to assume it's not be I'm like pregnancy challenged haha

the reason I ask is cuz I'm getting near 3 1/2 months and I had sex today and after words i had fluid running down my leg, I've had this before many times when I wasn't pregnant but I'm not sure if it's a concern while pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Not usually, but go to the hospital to make sure it's not amniotic fluid. If it's a constant stream I'd be gone 20 mins ago. If it was a stream once and has not occurred again, I'd call my doc and see what s/he says.
    AudreyJ

Answer by AudreyJ at 10:05 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Hmmmmm, did he cum inside of you?? =) That could be it. Discharge is common for a lot of women!! How long did it last??
    Anonymous

• It could be his semen...
    Anonymous

• QUESTIONER: It only lasted a short time until I wiped and then went away. I've dripped a little but it's like discharge i guess.
    Anonymous

• I don't think it's at all possible for that to happen. Your cervix would have to be open alot and the penis would have to be very, very long!
    acm2001

Answer by acm2001 at 10:27 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• im gonna go w semen as the answer
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:43 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Wow. People get meaner and meaner. (: Don't be a jerk, k thnx.
    Anonymous

• Its not really possible to break your water through intercourse especially not at 3 monthes. Your cervix is between the bag of waters and where your husband/bf is inside of you. The two will never make contact which makes it hard to break your water. The bag of waters is very thick and difficult to break which is why many women must have to doctor break their water after they have been in labor for a while. I wouldnt worry if it went away quickly. If you are still worried just keep a check on if you begin to bleed or leak anymore and maybe wait a day or two before having sex again.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 11:01 PM on Mar. 26, 2009