Non-religious, unique baby boy names??

I'm having the WORST time. Can someone help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I love the name Xander. It remindes me of a strong, loyal man. If i were to have another son his name would be Xander!
    acm2001

Answer by acm2001 at 10:24 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• i like that too, or Xadrian (but my Best Friend named hers Xadrian so i can't of course)
    Anonymous

• my son is julian...but we were thinking of naming him barrett, which means bear strength...i also like lleyton,avery,jaden,dallas,,,its usually best if u make a list..then when the baby shows up...you'll know=) good luck!
    JulesMommy1008

Answer by JulesMommy1008 at 1:12 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I named my son Lennon after John Lennon also it means giver of love. If we had a girl I was going to name her Cady after a woman named Elizabeth Cady Stanton she was involved in the woman's suffrage movement. So that is what I did looked at history and picked names of powerful good people. It is an alternative to the religious reasoning biblically based names. Good luck to you and your joy!

Sarahedger

Answer by Sarahedger at 3:33 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• we named our youngest camden. u dont hear that very often!!
    luvbabies3

Answer by luvbabies3 at 4:49 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I liked Indigo... it's kind of from the Princess Bride- The guy who wants to kill the six fingered man- when he finds him he keeps repeating "hello, My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father- prepare to die" I always thought he was saying Indigo though and I fell in love with the name-- you can call him Indy...hehe
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 9:14 PM on Mar. 29, 2009