Can I get a copy of windows XP offline? I cant fine mine and our Pc caught a virus and need to be reinstalled?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If you have a virus trying to download a program wouldn't be wise try calling the company you purchased your pc from they usually send you a new disk in the mail or borrow one from a friend or relative .
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 10:31 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• a copy usually comes with your software included when you buy the computer for just instances.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 11:20 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• New laptops don't come with recovery disks, they come with directions on how to burn your own or how to bring up the recovery things from the start menu. You may have gotten one when you bought your computer. My friend got her copy at the tech college bookstore for about $50 cheaper than at Office Max.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:23 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I have a copy... I cant find it........
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I was gonna download from online on to a cd and put it back on our new pc..... My new pc will turn on but, has no system on it! Says it has been coorupted and needs to be reinstalled. Im using our old comp but is too slow 4 me and annoying~
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Mar. 27, 2009