Have you ever done a colon cleanse?

I'm trying to find out what the best, natural colon cleanse product is. I came across Colonix. It has great ratings and a lot of testimonials with actual pictures of what these people, well, you know, cleansed themselves of. Gross, but intriguing!

Here's the website if you're interested:

http://www.drnatura.com/colonix_program.php

Have you ever done a colon cleanse?
What were your results?

DayDaysmom19

Asked by DayDaysmom19 at 10:38 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Health

• i just did one. and i went to a doctor and a sports nutritionist and they all recomended me to do a natural one the one you mentioned has chemicals and is not natural. and that nastey crap that comes out isnt really healthy to come out. thats what he said to me that is i just bought flor essenc its a gentle detox and it just makes the harmful toxins in your body come out through your pee and your weel you now poop...lol ive lost 7 pounds so far and i started it 2 weeks ago.
    beachbabewdj08

Answer by beachbabewdj08 at 10:42 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• i got it at vitamin world in the mall.
    beachbabewdj08

Answer by beachbabewdj08 at 10:43 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Hum...I'll have to do more research! Thanks.
    DayDaysmom19

Answer by DayDaysmom19 at 8:54 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• no problem girl.
    beachbabewdj08

Answer by beachbabewdj08 at 12:14 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I saw the pics and read more into it. The product you take turns into a "gelatinous mass" which attracts and soaks up all the toxins and stuff to help move them out. The Strings of stuff are not actually in your body just the toxins it's holding.
    Elatedmommie

Answer by Elatedmommie at 1:03 AM on Mar. 28, 2009