Can u have blue veins thru your nipples and NOT be pregnant? I'm confused. PIOG

I want to be I have been TTCing for about 6 months. Let me fill u in very quickly.

My last period was 2 days early started brown turned dark red, never a flow just off and on heavier(med) and lighter. This ended on the 18th last wednesday.

I have noticably dark veins running to and through my nipples and my BF said they are bigger and darker. I didn't ask he pointed it out.

I have had dry cm since and should be ovulating today or yesterday. Tested this morning BFN. It was a 25 hcg also

I am still thinking I am pregnant due to the veins but would like some opinions please.

Oh and I have a short cycle so if I were pregnant I wouldn't even be 5 weeks til Sunday.

Anybody anything I'm confused.

nikincarlos

Asked by nikincarlos at 10:51 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It could still be PMS.
    Anonymous

• I think it may be too early to be producing the extra huge amount of blood that causes the veins. I hope I'm wrong, though. I know how it is to want a baby. (5 years TTC= 1 son!)
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:31 PM on Mar. 26, 2009