Can u have blue veins thru your nipples and NOT be pregnant? I'm confused. PIOG

I do want to be I have been TTCing for about 6 months. Let me fill u in very quickly.

My last period was 2 days early started brown turned dark red, never a flow just off and on heavier(med) and lighter. This ended on the 18th last wednesday.

I have noticably dark veins running to and through my nipples and my BF said they are bigger and darker. I didn't ask he pointed it out.

I have had dry cm since and should be ovulating today or yesterday. Tested this morning BFN. It was a 25 hcg also

I am still thinking I am pregnant due to the veins but would like some opinions please.

Oh and I have a short cycle so if I were pregnant I wouldn't even be 5 weeks til Sunday.

Anybody anything I'm confused.

nikincarlos

Asked by nikincarlos at 10:52 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, and I do.
    Anonymous

• I have a lot of superficial veins all over my body, including my breasts so it's possible. Pregnancy just tends to make them more noticeable because of the increased blood volume. If you're concerned about being pregnant, call your doctor and they can do a beta to see what the exact numbers are.
    AudreyJ

Answer by AudreyJ at 10:55 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Yes...I did before I got pregnant with my daughter. To tell you the truth I didn't really notice any change in my viens till I was more 4 or so months. Good luck though. Since you are trying you never know till a test comes up postive or you have another peroid.
    Anonymous

• thanks ladies
    nikincarlos

Answer by nikincarlos at 11:03 PM on Mar. 26, 2009