What's up with "reality-find love" shows?

In the entire history of these kinds of shows, the relationship doesn't usually last. I think only one married couple has come from a reality show. But, I can understand the appeal for non-celebs. However, what's with the celebrities who are "looking for love...?"

jonosmama

Asked by jonosmama at 10:58 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i think the networks are running out of show ideas and the celebs. need the money...lol
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:59 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• They will always fing other "reality" topics to air. Wow, I think everything has been covered, birth, death, crime, love, health, home makeovers......
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:31 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I've noticed, its usually the 'celebs' that are/have fallen, out of the spotlight. lol!
    Ellie19

Answer by Ellie19 at 11:44 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Exactly!!! May be i'm dumb but how do you fall in love by wooing 12 women at the same time and how do you fall in love with a man wooing 12 women on t.v ? a la " the bachelor and the bachelorrete. Maybe i'm old LOL
    maimutsa

Answer by maimutsa at 1:56 AM on Mar. 27, 2009