I am looking for some fun activity centers, parks, fun zones to take my toddler to in or around Carlsbad...any ideas?

I live in Carlsbad and have taken my toddler to Aviara Park, Playwerx, and now I am looking for more fun toddler friendly places to add to our list of fun things to do. Any ideas? I'm looking for places in Carlsbad or surrounding cities...any suggestions would be great....thanks!

hazeleiz777

Asked by hazeleiz777 at 11:07 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• There is Legoland, the beach, there are a lot of parks. If you go south into San Diego you can go to the Zoo, the Wild Animal Park, and Sea World. Every Tuesday 3 or 4 of the museums in Balboa Park have free entrance, and they rotate which ones every week. There are aquariums and tidepools and all kinds of things around there. You can take the trolley places which kids love. You can also take the Amtrak train places and kids love that as well.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 11:17 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Some of my fondest memories of childhood are at Sea World and the Wild Animal Park.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:19 PM on Mar. 26, 2009