Has anyone gotten really bad throbbing headaches the week the period was due (or week prior) and turned up pregnant??? I'm due Saturday and wondering if I should take a test now.

These headaches are not like what I am used to. They throbb and this isn't a PMS symptom for me either. I am very fatigued as all hell too. I know nobody has a crystal ball, but just wondering of this is a common symptom in the very beginning. This hurts alot, it comes and goes and I've had to take Advil Migraine for the past 3 days.

BLoNdIe121679

Asked by BLoNdIe121679 at 11:10 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I get a bad headache every month right before my period. The hormonal changes bring it on. That didn't happen when I was younger, and started sometime in the past few years.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 11:20 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Oh great! Well I also started taking advair everyday for my asthma. I wonder if that causes these intense headaches......well I took a test, came negative. I guess I'm waiting until sunday & see if I get af and test again if I don't. Ah being a woman, lots of fun right?
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 11:48 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• that happens to me when i get my period too!! it sucks but its normal cuz of the hormones take midol it works if u are pregnant>> or suspect you could go see ur obgyn
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 12:47 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• sounds very familiar... but I would stay away from advil.. just stick with tylenol right now because if you are advil is bad for the baby.. but i wouldn't take it to quick.. just wait for more period symptoms and if they don't show up and pregnancy symptoms do then try a test.. but i had 3 false negatives so i don't really believe in the pee tests the blood ones are good though
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 2:12 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I get really bad headache when it is time 4 my period and its sucks really bad they get me down and I have to stay in bed
    sandersmom2girl

Answer by sandersmom2girl at 2:15 AM on Mar. 30, 2009