Do think a woman who buckles a five month old in the front passenger seat and holds his body to it while driving so he won't fall over is an idiot?

Just looking for some validation here. If you saw this would you call the cops? I'm asking anon because to be completely honest I'm ashamed that I didn't call. I wasn't exactly in a position to be able to...but still. There is a chance I might see her again. Cops or no? Your thoughts please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yea, total idiot, cops must be called. That baby should be in a carseat no questions asked. That's child endangerment and if she crashes that poor baby becomes a projectile :( calling the cops could save that babies life.
    AudreyJ

Answer by AudreyJ at 11:31 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Hell yes!!
    Julia0331

Answer by Julia0331 at 11:32 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• She's ignorant or abusive, I don't know which.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:33 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• uh yea thats crazy and illegal. seriously if she doesnt have the common sense to know that what would make her capable as a mother??
    Anonymous

• yes!
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 11:34 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• she can be charged with child endangerment, seriously...call if you see her.
    Anonymous

• Absolutely, call the cops if you ever see it again. And/or get license plate to report it later.
    OrangeUglad

Answer by OrangeUglad at 11:35 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Of course that's horrible and yes call the cops but I find it odd that you knew the child's age and exactly what was going on in the car....where you leaning over watching or was this someone YOU know?
    Anonymous

• given my full honest opinion dont care what happens to my profile! she is a dumb ignorant B***ch and should be smacked for stupidity for even thinking about putting her child in that type of danger
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 11:37 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• The age is just a guess. The baby was still having trouble holding his own head up well. The reason I know is because I work in a drive thru as a cashier, so I couldn't help but notice. She was having a hard time counting change while holding the baby to the seat at the same time.
    Anonymous