Be honest now. What have you done to check up on your husband occasionally?

If you are all high and mighty and would NEVER look at your husband's cell phone bill or his email than move on. This is not a question for you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• well we share a cell phone so i know who hes talkin 2 and hes unemployed so hes always home.i have checked his internet history though.
    Anonymous

• Well, my husband and I got onto the conversation the other night about our trust issues. He used to check my phone or pick it up every time i got a message! So.. one time he forgot his phone at home and I checked it. I saw that he had been inviting girls out to the bar!! Also, one time he forgot to log out of his account on the computer.So i looked at his saved files and then logged out. One other time he forgot to take his password off his yahoo at my moms house and for feeling guilty.. I changed it to my account and did nothing with it.I told him about all this during our conversation and he got pissed! SO MAD like he was guilty or something.Like oh no i would have found something..it really worries me too, because he's always password protecting and logging out when i walk by. and never lays his phone down. If I catch him cheating it will be the end of our days! I would LOVE to be able to check up again.hes too careful now.
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 11:33 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• well when he goes to sleep i check his cell about once a week he never deletes messages so why not.lol. i check his email once in a while not very active at all though.
    Anonymous

• I check the internet history every now and then. I also have his email password (he knows this) and we share a cell phone account so I get the bill to both of ours. I don't really consider it "checking up" though. I don't have to do any of this behind his back. And he knows my passwords and doesn't have to go behind my back either.
    AnnaMac

Answer by AnnaMac at 11:34 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• MJ BN FE I feel for you! My hubby is pretty electronic illeterate! So I am lucky!!
    Anonymous

• This is strange I know but I look at my husband's cell phone if I can ever find it out of his pocket because he lies about calling his daughter. He calls her sometimes 10 times a day but lies about it. She hates me (we got along great until her dad asked me to marry him) and has done everything she can possibly do to destroy us which she almost has. It really hurts me that he wants to be so close to someone that has done so many hurtful, disrespectful things to me. And she's jealous of my little girl too (not his but he's raising her). He sometimes talks to his daughter before work, lunchtime, after work, and before he comes home. NEVER even answers his phone when he's with me and his phone is always ringing! He's a businessman & is constantly talking on the phone except when he's with me. Is this weird to anyone but me?? By the way, he raised her & her brother from the time they were little, but still... ???
    Anonymous

• i have the password to all his things i check but sometimes feel bad doing so cause i realy got no information of mine going into his emails
    Charlenerdrgz

Answer by Charlenerdrgz at 11:39 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I feel bad anon :38. But did you tell him he wasn't allowed to have a relationship with his daughter? Why does he have to hide it from you?
    Anonymous

• Yep I know all the passwords to everything. I check emails (sent, inbox AND trash, lol), myspace, facebook, phone texts and calls, internet history for porn....
    We have had our issues because of all these things so i keep tabs on it all. I welcome my husband to do the same and he does occasionally but not nearly as much as i do.
    Anonymous

• Checked his cell phone from text messages to receive or outgoing calls. Check the history on our browser.
    Anonymous