too much?

My husband and my VERY temermental 16 YO BIL got into an argument. My husband made a comment that when he was in school on spring break he always had homework. Well, that through my BIL off the bandwagon. My husband was holding our newborn son and his brother still kicked and punched him. I made it a rule that my BIL is no longer allowed to hold the baby and can only be in the same room with ADULT supervision. Did I go overboard?

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 11:43 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Wow he sounds like he has some major behavioral/anger issues. I think you did the right thing. By the way, this question really should be on relationships or teens. This catagory is for home improvement and garden advice. You'll get more answers if you post in there. Good luck and keep your BIL away from your baby.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:51 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• No way did you go overboard. He is violent around a child.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:48 PM on Mar. 26, 2009